June 1 – June 30, 2017
Employees perform amazing acts of kindness every day at Swedish Covenant Hospital. We recognize that employees go above and beyond to deliver excellent patient care and we commend you for your dedication. The annual employee giving campaign is another opportunity to care for patients and their families. Philanthropy is vital to the hospital’s ability to maintain its healing mission, and employees play a vital role. Last year, 130 employees contributed more than $145,000 to support hospital initiatives including healing arts and the concierge program.
You can join your colleagues in making a difference through the 2017 We Care Employee Giving Campaign. Your gift is an exciting way to make a difference and it shows you are proud of the exceptional health care provided by our staff. You can designate your tax-deductible donation toward fund of your choosing.
Employee Campaign Featured Fund
Violence Prevention Program – This comprehensive program strengthens the hospital’s capacity to identify and respond to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking. Swedish Covenant Hospital offers staff training workshops, safe transportation to emergency shelter and referrals to community resources, patient education materials, and care packages for survivors who present in the emergency department following a traumatic event.
Additional Giving Opportunities
- Helping Hands – Gifts to the Helping Hands fund will help patients in our emergency room access medications that they can otherwise not afford. This assistance allows the patient to complete their medical treatment and helps prevent a return visit to the emergency room.
- Women’s Health – Gifts to Women’s Health will help to provide preventive, diagnostic and support services, including mammograms and biopsies, for uninsured and underinsured women.
- Nursing – Giving to the nursing fund is an investment in the future of nursing at Swedish Covenant Hospital. Funds will help provide continuing education, professional development and training opportunities for our nursing staff.
- Greatest Need – Unrestricted gifts will allow Swedish Covenant Hospital to respond to funding needs as they arise, and may be used to acquire leading-edge equipment, provide specialized training for caregivers, or offer support programs and services for patients and their families.
- Other – Give to any area of your choosing, including your specialty!
Make your donation today! Your gift, of any size, will make an impact on the lives of the many people we serve at Swedish Covenant Hospital. Gifts can be made by cash, check, credit card and payroll or PTO deduction. Please download and complete the Employee Campaign Contribution Form and return to the SCH Foundation office. You can also make an online donation.
Kick Off Celebrations
Join us to kick-off the 2017 We Care Employee Giving Campaign at one of the following times! Enjoy refreshments, pick up your pair of Swedish Covenant Hospital sunglasses, learn more about the employee giving campaign or make your donation.
|Thursday, June 1
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Outside gift shop
|Monday, June 5
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Outside gift shop
Wednesday, June 7
Return your donation form by June 30 to be entered to win one of several great raffle prizes.
Encourage your colleagues to join you in giving! The department with the highest participation rate will be rewarded with a pizza party on us.