June 1 – June 30, 2019
Employees perform amazing acts of kindness every day at Swedish Covenant Hospital. The Employee Giving Campaign is another way in which employees can care for patients and their families. Philanthropy is vital to the hospital’s ability to maintain its healing mission, and employees play a vital role. Last year, 186 employees contributed more than $120,000. Previous employee gifts have helped:
- Identify and assist 1,000 survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking through the Violence Prevention Program since the program began in 2015;
- Support visits from the patient experience team to more than 8,000 admitted patients, providing comfort items like eye masks and art kits;
- Provide continuing education, professional development, training opportunities and a nursing leadership fellows program for our nursing staff.
You can join your colleagues in making a difference through the 2019 Employee Giving Campaign. Your gift is an exciting way to make a difference and it shows you are proud of the exceptional health care provided by our staff. You can designate your tax-deductible donation toward any fund of your choosing.
- Cardiology – Gifts to Cardiology will support capital improvements to the department and a better experience and new resources for patients and staff.
- Employee Benevolence Fund – The Employee Benevolence Fund helps employees experiencing economic hardship due to a natural disaster, life-threatening illness or injury, death or other catastrophic or extreme circumstances beyond the employee’s control. Gifts will provide financial assistance for housing, utilities, and other basic living expenses for employees in need.
- Helping Hands – Gifts to the Helping Hands fund will help patients in our emergency room access medications that they can otherwise not afford. This assistance allows the patient to complete their medical treatment and helps prevent a return visit to the emergency room.
- Nursing – Giving to the nursing fund is an investment in the future of nursing at Swedish Covenant Hospital. Funds will help provide continuing education, professional development and training opportunities for our nursing staff.
- Other – Give to any area of your choosing, including your specialty!
Make your donation today! Your gift, of any size, will make an impact on the lives of the many people we serve at Swedish Covenant Hospital. Gifts can be made by cash, check, credit card, and payroll or PTO deduction. Please download and complete the Employee Contribution Form and return to the SCH Foundation Office. You can also make an online donation.
Join us to kick-off the 2019 Employee Giving Campaign at one of the following times right outside the gift shop! Enjoy refreshments, pick up your giveaway, learn more about the employee giving campaign or make your donation.
|Monday, June 10
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Outside gift shop
|Wednesday, June 12
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Outside gift shop
Thursday, June 13
Make your donation by June 30 and the department with the highest participation rate will be rewarded with a pizza party on us!
Encourage your colleagues to join you in giving! The department with the highest participation rate will be rewarded with a pizza party on us.