Positive patient and family experiences have a powerful impact on healing, and should be the experience for every person, with every encounter. The Patient Care Fund was created to support employee-driven creative solutions to enhance the overall patient experience at Swedish Covenant Hospital. With your gift, you can help support solutions that will make a big difference for our patients.
Your donation will help support patient care initiatives including: providing medicine for vulnerable patients; expanding the healing arts program to include live musicians and reach more patients; providing comfort packages for patients who are victims of violence; and offering complimentary haircuts for patients on our extended care unit.
No matter how big or small, your donation matters. Your charitable gift of:
- $1,000 provides personalized services to 40 patients through the concierge program.
- $500 provides one week of therapeutic art group sessions for inpatients.
- $250 supports stipends for five musicians, bringing live music to more inpatient units and public areas through the healing arts program.
- $100 gives 10 patients on the extended care unit a haircut or shave, giving them a much needed boost as they recuperate.
- $50 provides four patients with a comfort package, filled with items such as comfort baths and playing cards, to provide an extra level of care during their stay.
- $25 provides toys and books to comfort children in the emergency room.
Your secure online donation will make a lasting impact on the lives of others. Thank you.
If you have a question please contact us at (773) 293-5121 or Foundation@swedishcovenant.org.